Here you will find reviews on current Coins / ICO’s.
We update this weekly so subscribe for regular updates.
- Shping Review - Shping: www.shping.com What is Shping Coin Shping is a world-first integrated shopper marketing, brand protection, product safety and global product database rolled into a single ecosystem that rewards consumers for using it and contributing to it. Shping Coin will become a decentralised cryptocurrency that fuels the growth and adoption of the Shping Platform amongst shoppers. Brands, retailers, certification bodies Continue Reading
- Rentberry review - What is Rentberry? Rentberry is a new-to-blockchain rental housing platform. Rentberry is not a typical blockchain start-up, in that they already have an established platform and users (tenants and landlords). They are relatively new however, only going live early 2017, and the blockchain leveraged upgrade of their platform has yet to be implemented. Their business Continue Reading
- Theta Review - A decentralized video content streaming platform that is powered by users who then in return get rewarded with Theta Tokens. Product Sliver.TV has a running platform with over a million monthly users according to their documentation. The network is backed by some of the biggest name in the video streaming industry. Its appeal is Continue Reading
- Envion Review - Envion designs, builds, maintains, and operates automated, low-maintenance, mobile crypto-mining units. Envion’s Mobile Mining Units (MMUs) are modular, scalable, and manage a variety of electricity sources in varying climate conditions. Built in a 20ft standard intermodal container, they have a proprietary cooling system and an intake of more than 100 KW (depending on configuration). Continue Reading
- WePower Review - WePower is launching blockchain and smart contracts powered green energy trading platform where everyone can buy, trade or invest in tokenised green energy. Product The WePower platform is rapidly being developed. A demo version of the platform has been launched and partnerships with industry parties have been announced such as Elering and Bancor. Plans for Continue Reading